Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missions That Need Removing
If you feel a mission needs removing, please say so here. Others are welcome to comment too on if they agree or not.

Mission Name:
Why?

A reminder, you can also do all of this on Discord, which is here.
Mission Name: Abandoned Construction
Why? Map too big and we ain't that many
[Image: DeviantArt_Logo.svg]
(09-04-2019, 06:36 PM)Commander_Steel Wrote: Mission Name: Abandoned Construction

I agree with this.
This mission is really too big, should be deleted.
(09-04-2019, 06:36 PM)Commander_Steel Wrote: Mission Name: Abandoned Construction

The map actually was designed for "Hide and Seek" missions, the original one was also respawn-DM but way smaller; (Used on earlier versions(v7 I guess))
[Image: f158108355.jpg]
This could be replaced to current one.
If people are interested, i can change it back to Hide & Seek, but for now i have disabled the mission from playing.
Personally, I think that Hide and Seek is one of the more boring gamemodes, so I'd prefer the map to be kept as a DM or be removed completely
Yeah, i experimented with a Hide & Seek server a few years ago, it doesn't work well in SA:MP at all. People just get bored.
Then what about protect the person thing? Idk if mm had that type of mission
(09-07-2019, 11:13 AM)Armen Wrote: Then what about protect the person thing? Idk if mm had that type of mission

Yah. It had before. Protect the General or something (with respawn). It still has one, a team has to protect Big Smoke (no respawn)
[Image: DeviantArt_Logo.svg]
(09-07-2019, 11:13 AM)Armen Wrote: Then what about protect the person thing? Idk if mm had that type of mission

If you talk about the map in the Area 51, i guess i have it.