Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MM Updates: 05/03/2020
Not done one of these for a while, but if you're on discord (if you're not, hop on there!) you'll see the updates in realtime as I do them on the updates channel.
Anywho, here's the updates roughly since the last of these topics;
  • Added setting to disable food commands, all missions have it enabled, except missions where you start with only 1hp, and races at present.
  • Fixed varying issues with shops, mostly referring to VIP stuff being buyable by none VIPs at times.
  • Added a votekick command, you can't use it if an admin is online, use /report in that case.
  • The more players are online, the higher the first kill rewards, it varies from a base rate of $500, to up to an extrra 350% with 25 and higher players (+$1750)
  • More accurate detection of weapon cheaters
  • Loads more quiz questions added.
  • If you need a new car, /lcp command will do a better job of making sure the vehicle doesn't spawn inside the ground partially
Eh. Only fix bug.. Add more new missions. For now only dm server o no variety. The same thing repeats itself over and over, and it's really no longer fun to play. Now only cheaters server full and Administrator in if does not react. Here new admins need, which will ensure server security on the server from Cheat players.
• New Player: 2020/02/21

Achievements:

1) -
2) -
3) -
(03-08-2020, 07:32 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Eh. Only fix bug..
Because there are so many left over to fix.
(03-08-2020, 07:32 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Add more new missions.
I look forward to reading your ideas for new missions soon, because so far i see none.
(03-08-2020, 07:32 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: For now only dm server o no variety.
Just from the logs, i can see there is plenty of variety, with plenty of missions for nearly all types of mission. Not sure you have your glasses on.
(03-08-2020, 07:32 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: The same thing repeats itself over and over,
That happens in all servers.

(03-08-2020, 07:32 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: and it's really no longer fun to play.
I'll be sure to go read your ideas you have posted on how to make it fun, let me go see all those idea...oh its none. useful, go post some, or stop complaining if you're not going to help.
(03-08-2020, 07:32 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Now only cheaters server full and Administrator in if does not react.
Citation needed.
(03-08-2020, 07:32 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Here new admins need, which will ensure server security on the server from Cheat players.
No, there's plenty of admins vs the amount of regular players, including those from Sumo which have joined.
Are there many administrators on the server? Are you joking ? : D If there were as many administrators as you can imagine, I wouldn't be raising every day after the cheater. I can also not notify you if your server is affected by a player with unauthorized software, but only you will depend on the server value, economy, game quality. I'm an ordinary player, but if you personally don't want a better quality game, you're in trouble. And may not say I am crying now. If you continue to be categorically against players like me who want to help the server expand and keep the quality of the game a lot better for you. But your existing administrators do not respond to cheaters at all. So open your eyes or put on some glasses. Anyway. Smile

Achievements:

1) -
2) -
3) -
Oh cool, we're doing this again. How exciting.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Are there many administrators on the server? Are you joking ? : D
No. You can look at all their beautiful names here: https://mm-ftw.net/admins.php
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: If there were as many administrators as you can imagine
I don't need to imagine them, there is a list of them, I also see them all the time on Discord and on server.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: I wouldn't be raising every day after the cheater.
I don't even know what this piss poor England means. Speak better England, England is my city.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: I can also not notify you if your server is affected by a player with unauthorized software, but only you will depend on the server value, economy, game quality.
That's even worse England. What even does this mean.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: I'm an ordinary player, but if you personally don't want a better quality game, you're in trouble.
You're complaining again without actually making any suggestions (in the right place) about how to do that.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: And may not say I am crying now.
Did anyone say you were? i don't see anyone saying you were.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: If you continue to be categorically against players like me who want to help the server expand and keep the quality of the game a lot better for you
You're not helping, you're complaining. As I saiid earlier, you've so far not posted any actual ideas either on the forum or Discord. Just complain like a child.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: But your existing administrators do not respond to cheaters at all.
Well, I spoke to one of them. Brace yourself. Commander_Steel, whom I love very dearly in a non homo way. You didn't report the cheater, you spammed the admin with private messages about it, which is not the way to report a player. Do you know how to report a player in a manner admins will respond to? With the report command, that is why it is called the report command, because you use it to report people. clever that, is it not?
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: So open your eyes or put on some glasses.
My eyes are open, unless I have some amazing typing skills so good i don't need my eyes to type and reply to what i see on screen.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Anyway. Smile
No. Nothing about you or this is Smile.
Don't get into the role of sitting there behind the screen and doing everything like a god. No one is completely crying or worried about the quality of your server. Let it fail, I will be completely uninteresting. But only you do not understand what I have said. Yes, I don't speak English very well because I don't come from the City of England. Also, I am free to leave your project at any time and I will completely shit ur server.

( Fuck Off ) Smile

Achievements:

1) -
2) -
3) -
Alriiiight. Act 3 lets go go go like Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch.

(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Don't get into the role of sitting there behind the screen and doing everything like a god.
Technically speaking, I am a sort of God here and on Sumo, given they're my servers. So don't mind if I do.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: No one is completely crying or worried about the quality of your server.
You're doing you're best to cry about it though, aren't you?
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Let it fail, I will be completely uninteresting.
Much like your posts then, uninteresting.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: But only you do not understand what I have said.
That is because, much like this, it did not make any sense and your England sucks. There are literally Indian players on Sumo that have better English than you.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Yes, I don't speak English very well because I don't come from the City of England.
If  you learn it more, then England can also become your city.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Also, I am free to leave your project at any time
Then stop being a fail troll and do it.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: and I will completely shit ur server.
More failed England. Also go for it, we'll see how you get on with that.
(03-09-2020, 09:36 AM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: ( Fuck Off ) Smile
I wish you would, yes.

Also, I managed to shit on you and still come first in the CSGO game i was playing at the same time and alt-tabbing from, https://ibb.co/GRVWDhg you should try harder, or just not try at all.
(03-09-2020, 03:34 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Don't get into the role of sitting there behind the screen and doing everything like a god. No one is completely crying or worried about the quality of your server. Let it fail, I will be completely uninteresting. But only you do not understand what I have said. Yes, I don't speak English very well because I don't come from the City of England. Also, I am free to leave your project at any time and I will completely shit ur server.

( Fuck Off ) Smile
now you're saying how shit is the server? u were no lifing you have requested to become moderator yesterday telling that to pulle_nah but when rdl refused and said we are full now you started to complain and say shits you're actually kiddo i had hope on you to become good moderator in future by time but right now what i see is power hunger and kid talking if u you don't like rdl or mini missions you can leave without saying shits have good day boy.
[Image: MMLogo.png]
Here, i summarised this thread so far.

(03-09-2020, 05:15 PM)Vin_DieSel Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 03:34 PM)Br0k3nBoY Wrote: Don't get into the role of sitting there behind the screen and doing everything like a god. No one is completely crying or worried about the quality of your server. Let it fail, I will be completely uninteresting. But only you do not understand what I have said. Yes, I don't speak English very well because I don't come from the City of England. Also, I am free to leave your project at any time and I will completely shit ur server.

( Fuck Off ) Smile
now you're saying how shit is the server? u were no lifing you have requested to become moderator yesterday telling that to pulle_nah but when rdl refused and said we are full now you started to complain and say shits you're actually kiddo i had hope on you to become good moderator in future by time but right now what i see is power hunger and kid talking if u you don't like rdl or mini missions you can leave without saying shits have good day boy.
cry now Smile

(03-10-2020, 12:36 AM)RDL Wrote: Here, i summarised this thread so far.

Ur Face.. Oh my god. bbw ;DD

Achievements:

1) -
2) -
3) -